Our Senior Resources Directors provide the foundation of Episcopal Senior Communities’ outreach, with services in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Sonoma Counties.
Some examples of services Senior Resources provides include:
- Information and Referral – answering questions or assisting seniors with issues regarding housing, transportation, care providers and more.
- Telephone Reassurance – supporting trained volunteers who call seniors three mornings a week to ascertain their well-being.
- Health and Wellness Programs – responding to a variety of needs including blood pressure clinics and fall prevention classes.
- Senior Lunches – hosting regular social events providing meals and nutrition, often with entertainment or informative presentations.
- Home Maintenance Assistance – working with community organizations such as Rotary to provide assistance with common household repairs.
And much more.
Senior Resource Directors are also authorized to disburse emergency safety net funding for seniors in crisis situations. Seniors are most often referred through government or social service agencies. Emergency safety net funding is supported in part by the Community Foundation of Sonoma County and the SCAN Foundation.
Please contact the Director of Senior Resources nearest you:
Contra Costa County
Carol Ann Moore
San Francisco County
Santa Clara County
For general information about ESC’s work in the community, please contact:
Vice President of Community Services