Episcopal Senior Communities’ Outreach Programs are volunteer-based and we are always looking for dedicated volunteers who are interested in working with seniors. Opportunities are varied and exist throughout Northern California. For example, we need help with the following:
- Assisting at our local Senior Produce Markets
- Facilitating a class for Senior Center Without Walls
- Visiting homebound elders through our ElderWISE program
- Staffing vendor booths at senior health fairs and seminars
- Assisting or providing entertainment or presentations at senior lunches or other events
- Distributing ESC marketing materials at senior centers and retirement communities
Our volunteers receive excellent training and support. If you are interested in becoming part of the ESC family of volunteers, please click here.