As a licensed Continuing Care Retirement Community, we offer the benefits of a continuum of care. Our healthcare programs offer wellness opportunities:
- Health monitoring by our Wellness Nurse (available for personal health assessments in apartments)
- Access to skilled nursing at adjacent Webster House Health Center
- Fitness center
- Year-round heated pool
- Mind and body engagement through ongoing clubs and organizations (gardening and book clubs to literary and bridge groups)
Webster House Health Center
Optimum quality of care is part of our heritage, mission, and values.
Webster House Health Center provides a complete therapeutic program designed to regain and maintain optimal health. We offer 24-hour skilled nursing and supportive care for patients with a wide variety of needs, from short-term rehabilitation to long-term nursing support, all supervised by our Medical Director.
Our 145-bed facility offers units for higher medical acuity care, dementia care and long-term nursing in private or double occupancy rooms. This capacity ensures we are small enough to help each patient achieve his or her maximum potential, yet large enough to provide top quality skilled nursing care. We accept admissions seven days per week and are happy to work with you and your family to ensure a timely hospital discharge.
We offer a range of services and amenities to address patients’ advanced medical, social and personal care needs. Our areas of focus include wound care, hospice care, intravenous therapy and our rehabilitation program. We also provide physical, occupational and speech therapies seven days per week.
The Center runs under the guidance of Medical Director Dr. Peter Pompei, Associate Professor of Medicine and Director of Stanford University’s Geriatric Fellowship Program. We welcome your personal attending physician should he or she wish to oversee your care here. When this is not possible, a physician from our physician group will be pleased to oversee your care while you are a patient in our center.
Click on the links below for more information about the Webster House Health Center:
- Welcome letter from Executive Director, Linda Hibbs
- Overview of Webster House Health Center
- Webster House Health Center Skilled Nursing
- ONR (Orthopaedic & Neurological Rehabilitation, Inc.) Rehabilitation Services
- ONR (Orthopaedic & Neurological Rehabilitation, Inc.) Brochure
Click on the links below to read the latest news about the Webster House Health Center
- The Webster House Health Center received an award from Rotary of Menlo Park. Click here to read more.
- Click here to read about how Webster House Health Center was acknowledged for the Interact Program to Reduce Hospital Readmissions.
- For photos and information about Random Acts of Flowers’ visit to the Webster House Health Center, visit our What’s New page.
Webster House Health Center is licensed by the California State Department of Health Services, and in full compliance with California Title 22 regulations.